Monday

Lil Miss Backdrops Review/Discount

Let me just say! I was VERY excited when I was contacted to do this review.. And even more excited when I got the backdrop in the mail!!! It was so perfect, exactly what we discussed! The material was great! Super easy to take care of and easy to clean if for some reason it got messy!! She was a pleasure to talk with! I didn't see exactly what I had in mind on her site so I told her what I was hoping for and boy did she deliver!!! I love love love this back drop and will continue to use it in a lot of my work!! I would like to thank Lil Miss Backdrops for supplying me with this beautiful backdrop!! Thank you so much and I look forward to ordering more from you in the future.. Did I forget to mention her prices are some of the BEST I found!!!!













Ready to hear her special offer and learn about her new product???

Lil Miss Backdrops-  We started offering a new exciting product... DOUBLE SIDED BACKDROPS! It has been a HIGHLY REQUESTED product so we finally have gotten to the point where we have it available! The double sided backdrops as of now we can only make as wide as 4' and whatever length!!! Normal price for the double sided backdrops is full price for one side and 30% OFF the second side....

For single sided backdrops let's do 10% OFF!

Our regular retail prices are significantly lower than average backdrop companies.... so taking an additional discount on our already LOW PRICES... it is a heck of a deal! :)  

For Non Stop Props fans we will offer regular price for the first side and HALF OFF for the second side as a special for your blog!

In order to redeem this special offer we would like you to come to our facebook page and "ADD US" as a friend and then message us with your design selections for your backdrop and on the subject line put NON STOP PROPS BLOG SPECIAL!

So be sure to stop by Non Stop Props Facebook

Stop by her Website to check out all of her  beautiful backdrops and pricing!!!

Click here to Share this on facebook!!!

Then be sure to come back here and let us know what you chose!!!!


FYI... we are working on a TON of new props as well.... so it won't just be exclusive to backdrops through Lil Miss Backdrops.... we have fun props in the making that I can hardly wait to show off!












No comments:

Post a Comment