Thursday

Photo Prop DIY

So today I thought I'd share one of my favorite DIY photo props!!! I know you have seen them!! They seem to be everywhere lately!!


You can find ones like this at Micheal's!!

Or you can find ones like this at any of your antique shops or go digging around in grandpa's old barn..


Then you can grab some craft paint.. I personally like pastels, especially for newborns, babies, and kids, Or if you like the antique look you can leave them as you find them!

Be sure to paint them inside and out and don't miss a spot because it will be sure to show up in you pictures!!!


Then you end up with something like this!!!! Hope you enjoy... This is a fun little project..  And if you have children just take it project out side and they can help paint too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment